The project is specifically set out to:
• Enhance participation and cooperation in intergenerational sports activities of elders of 65+ and youth of 25-.
• Enhance the awareness and capacities of sports professionals in organizing/implementing intergenerational sports activities.
• Increase awareness on the importance of physical activity, healthy living and active ageing among older and younger citizens.
• Increase the access of persons 65+ in sports activities, and relevant information.
• Strengthen the physical skills, social skills, self-esteem and psychological skills, cognitive skills and general wellbeing of elders (65+) and of youth (25- ).
• Promote the concept and benefits of intergenerational sports to relevant stakeholders, actors and policy makers in the fields of sports, healthy living and active ageing.
The project starts in January 2021 and ends in December 2022. It is funded by the ERASMUS+ Sports 2019 programme and it is implemented by: ANCE, Active Bulgarian Society, CSC Danilo Dolci, Budapest Association for International Sports and Slovenian Third Age University.